Protection of personal data and personal information of our customers is a priority for KAMAX. For this reason we process your personal data only based on the applicable legislation, meaning: REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and the Council from 27th April 2016 (more famous as GDPR), the Law for personal data protection, the Law for consumer protection, the Law for the electronic document and electronic certification services and the Law for e-commerce.
KAMAX, UIK 110032086 (ADMINISTRATOR) is a commercial company, registered in Teteven Municipality, Teteven 5700, 9 Simeon Kumanov Str.
KAMAX is an administrator of personal data within the meaning of article 4, paragraph 7 from Regulation 2016/679. You can contact us on the address, telephone and e-mail mentioned above.
KAMAX processes the following types of personal data:
When you purchase a product from us or you make a request for installation or repair in the post-sales services as well as when you register a personal account in our online shop we process the following personal data:
- Three names
- Telephone number
- Address for delivery (if applicable)
- Address for repair or installation
- Bank account
- IP address
KAMAX processes your personal data within the meaning of article 6, paragraph 1, b. “b”; b. “c” and b. “e” from Regulation 2016/679, meaning:
- Article 6, paragraph 1, b. “b” from Regulation 2016/679 – processing is necessary for executing a contract in which you participate or for taking steps at your request before signing the contract;
- Article 6, paragraph 1, b. “c” from Regulation 2016/679 – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which is applicable with the ADMINISTRATOR as obligation for accounting report of trading activity and others.
- Article 6, paragraph 1, b. “e” from Regulation 2016/679 – processing is necessary for the aims of the legislative interests of the administrator or the third party except when before such interests more importance is given to the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the subject of the data which require personal data protection, more specifically when the subject is a child.
A/ Aiming at signing or executing a contract for delivery of goods offered by the ADMINISTRATOR:Identification of the customer when making a purchase;
- Identification of the consignee of the delivery/good;
- Delivery of the order, executing installation or sales/post-sales maintenance;
- Actualization of your personal data;
- Servicing and responding to customer complaints/reclamations/questions/requests within article 15-22 from Regulation 2016/679/complaints;
- Payment for accepted orders;
- Executing processing of the processing data – assignation, reporting, accepting, paying.
B/ Within the meaning of our legislative obligations, we process your data with the following purposes:
- Issuing invoices, preparing detailed reference, when this is regarded in the individual contract of the customer;
- For executing finance-accounting processing of the contract with customers and for tax and social security control of the relevant competent bodies.
C/ For the purposes of the legislative interest of the Administrator:
- We send advertising and informative messages to our customers;
- We offer to our loyal customers discounts for future purchases according to the current trade policy of the Administrator.
KAMAX does not offer services for individuals under 18 years.
In case KAMAX receives information that personal data of under-18-year-olds has been collected, the same would be immediately deleted except if the law does not obligate KAMAX to keep these data.
Please contact us if you have doubts that we may have wrongly or unknowingly collected information for a person under 18 years. Our contacts are the following:
KAMAX processes only the data that has been voluntarily provided by our customers. This means every customer is responsible for delivering data to third parties in violation of their rights for personal data protection as KAMAX does not have access to those parties and has no practical opportunity to control whether the customers provide their data to third parties with their knowledge and agreement according to the legislative requirements.
This is why every subject of data carries full responsibility if they provide us with the data of a third party without their knowledge and agreement or without receiving their agreement when meeting the requirements of the applicable legislation for personal data protection including names, telephone numbers and addresses of the consignees provided by a customer in the data of a consumer profile. Every subject of personal data carries full responsibility if they deliberately provide us with incorrect data, or deliberately delude us that they are over 18 years old.
The data we collect from you is kept within the European economic space (EES) for complying with national and European legislation and more specifically REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and the Council from 27th April 2016 (more famous as GDPR).
KAMAX does not provide third parties with your data without legislative or contract grounds and it does not provide third countries and international organizations with data, outside the borders of EU and EES.
Providing your data to other processing personal data, to the employees of KAMAX happens only with the purpose of executing your desired order/service , with the purpose of executing our legislative obligations, meaning:
- Transport/courier firms with a view of executing orders
- Banks, executing payments you have made
- Bodies executing consultancy services in different areas – legislative, accounting, auditing, including forced debt collection;
- State administrative bodies – NRA and others, when it is applicable in cases previsioned by the law
KAMAX stores the minimum necessary categories of personal data in periods no longer than the necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed or in periods expressly defined in the law or directly connected to executing our legislative obligations.
Destroying personal data is executed when complying with a written procedure for this, according to the internal documentation of KAMAX. In case you wish to receive more information in regard to whether your personal data have been destroyed, you can use your rights which are described in detail in section XI.
KAMAX has taken a wide circle of technical and organizational measures for protection of your personal data against loss or other forms of illegal processing in compliance with article 32 from Regulation 2016/679.
Personal data is accessible only to those bodies who need access to execute their work in relation to delivering our services. Those bodies are trained and authorized in the relevant way.
1. Right of access
In any time you have the right to ask for information in regard to your personal data which we store, the grounds, purposes, periods for processing and storage, whether they have been provided to someone processing personal data, whether they have been destroyed and so on.
2. Rights of correction:
You have the right to ask for correction of your personal data if they are incorrect, including adding to incomplete personal data.
3. Right of erasing /right “to be forgotten”/:
You have the right to erase all personal data processed by KAMAX at any time, except when processing is necessary for at least one of the following purposes:
a) For exercising the right of freedom of speech and right of information;
b) For compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing provisioned in the right of the Union or the right of Republic Bulgaria;
c) For purposes of archiving in the general interest , for scientific or historic research or for statistical purposes within article 89, paragraph 1 from Regulation 2016/679 as much as it is possible for the right of erasing to make it impossible or to seriously complicate the realization of the purposes of this processing;
d) For establishing, exercising or protection of legal claims.
4. Right of limiting
You have the right to request limiting the processing of your personal data by KAMAX when the following conditions are present:
a) The accuracy of personal data is disputed by the subject of the data for a period which allows the administrator to check the accuracy of personal data;
b) Processing is unlawful but you do not wish your personal data to be erased and instead you request their limiting;
c) The administrator does not need your personal data anymore for the purposes of processing but you require them for the establishing, exercising and protection of legal claims;
d) You have objected against processing within article 21, paragraph 1 or paragraph 2 from Regulation 2016/679, expecting a check whether the legal grounds of the administrator have advantage over your interests.
5. Right of portability
When KAMAX processes your personal data in an automated way according to a contract, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and adjusted for machine reading format, transferred to you or another side. This includes only the data you have provided to us.
6. Right to object against processing on the grounds of a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data on the grounds of the legitimate interest of KAMAX. We will not continue processing your personal data except if it is not proved that convincing legal grounds exist for this, which have advantage over your interests and rights or because of legal risks.
We treat very seriously the personal data protection which is why we have a team for customer service which processes your requests in relation to the rights mentioned above. You can always contact them in the following ways:
You have to provide your requests in written form in a free text to the ADMINISTRATOR or to use our form Application within article 15-22 from Regulation 2016/679.
Please bear in mind that when your requests are obviously groundless or excessive, more specifically for their repetition, we can:
1. Impose a tax by taking into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication or undertaking the requested actions, or
2. To refuse to take action on your requests.
We will make reasonable efforts to respect your requests within 30 days from receiving your application. If necessary this period may be extended with two more months by taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
If you think we have violated your rights in relation to your personal data as well as if you think there is risk of violation of the security of your personal data, you can signal at the following contacts:
Exercising the rights mentioned above does not prevent you from your right to complain
You can make a complaint to the supervisory body of Bulgaria – the Commission for personal data protection.
More information you can find at the following address: www.cpdp.bg